Pay Premium through EFT Debit
Premium payment through EFT Debit is very efficient and convenient channel for MetLife Policy owners. If you own a bank account with any one of the Banks, enlisted in “EFT Debit Enabled Bank List” (following link) , you can take this opportunity by providing single instruction in the EFT Debit Form.
To avail this option, please follow the below steps:
1. Download & print the EFT Debit Authorization Form
2. Fill the authorization form duly. Download the how to fill out the EFT Debit Authorization Form for guidance
3. You do not need to verify the EFT Debit Form, subject to fulfillment of below requirements:
- · Policy Owner or Payor of the Policy and Bank Account Holder is the same person;
- · Signature of the Bank Account holder matches with that of the Policy Application Form; and
- · Photocopy of cheque leaf is attached.
If the Policy Owner and Bank Account Holder is not the same person,
Verify "Account Holder Details" Section - 2 by authorized bank official of your bank
4. Send the original form to the following address at least 30 days before the next premium due date: Policy Administration Department, MetLife Building, 18-20 Motijheel C.A., P.O. Box-9, Dhaka-1000
To know more about the EFT Debit Click Here and to learn the process in detail you can also Click here
Have a query ?
Simply share your contacts and query with us and we will get back to you soon with the help you need