An accident, illness, injury or death can strike without warning. Credit shield is an invaluable insurance benefit, safeguarding the setbacks brought about by disability or sudden demise of the cardholder. In the unfortunate event of death, or permanent disability, the entire dues of credit card account will be waived without causing any inconvenience to the cardholder’s family. Additionally, the cardholder can opt into valuable accident and health insurance protection to ensure the lifestyle continuation for family members.
Some of the benefits and/or feature include:
- Customized insurance solutions for all types of credit cards.
- Enrollment age is 18-60 years.
- Coverage can be extended up to the age of 65.
- Payout of 100% of the outstanding amount in the event of death or permanent total disability.
- Offers attractive accident and health insurance protection.
Note: Only the primary cardholder is eligible for this insurance scheme.