This plan provides you an opportunity to:
- Earn reasonable returns leading to attractive maturity value to meet your financial planning needs.
- Enjoy life insurance coverage under which the Face Amount will be paid in case of the death of the insured due to covered cases anytime while the policy is in-force regardless of the number of contributions paid. If the account value at the time of death is higher than the Face Amount, the account value will be paid.
- Enjoy additional accidental benefit under which 2 times the face amount will be paid in the event of accidental death or accidental permanent & total disability; consequently enjoying a total coverage of 3 times the Face Amount in case of Accidental Death (for Death 1 time and for Accidental Death 2 times). In case of accidental dismemberment the additional accidental benefit may reach up to 2 times the face amount depending on the type and extent of loss.
- Benefit under critical guard from a lump sum payment equal to 100% or 50% of the Face Amount (depending on your entry age , policy term & your choice) in case of diagnosis of or actual undergoing of surgery for, as the case may be, the following illnesses/medical conditions as defined in the Participants Membership Document (Policy Document):
- Cancer (excluding skin cancer)
- First Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Other Serious Coronary Artery Diseases
- Heart Valve Surgery/Replacement
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension ( Primary)
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Benefit from waiver of the contribution under family protection rider–disability for the remaining term of the policy in case of permanent total disability due to accident and sickness.
* face amount is defined as the Takaful DPS annual contribution times the policy term
Critical Illness and Waiver of Contribution Coverages:
The critical illness benefit is equal to 100% of the face amount for ages 18 to 54 years and for terms 5 to 12 years. If you become permanently and totally disable due to accident or sickness within the age of 60 years, you will not be required to pay contributions for the remaining term of the policy and supplementary contracts. MetLife will pay all the contributions on your behalf. You will be entitled to receive all the coverages and projected maturity value.
Please consult your MetLife Financial Associate who has the contribution rates for these coverages.