- A unique scheme for your protection and savings
- 50% of the Face Amount is paid much before the maturity of the policy
- Available for a wide range of terms
- A Variety of optional supplemental benefits to strengthen the package
Offers both protection and an attractive scheme for your savings
If you qualify for Accident Coverage, this Plan also provides following additional Benefits in case of your Death, Disability or Injury due to Accident within the Premium Paying Period:
|Accidental Death Benefit||100% of Face Amount|
|Permanent Total Disability Benefit||100% of Face Amount|
|Permanent Partial Disability For the Following Losses
|For Loss of both Hands or Feet or Sight of Eyes
||100% of Face Amount|
|For Loss of One Hand and One Foot||100% of Face Amount|
|For Loss of Either Hand/Foot and Sight of One Eye||100% of Face Amount|
|For Loss of Hearing of Both Ears||100% of Face Amount|
|For Loss of Speech||100% of Face Amount|
|For Loss of Either Hand or Foot||50% of Face Amount|
|For Loss of Sight of One Eye||50% of Face Amount|
|For Loss of Thumb and Index Fingers||25% of Face Amount|
|Medical Expenses Reimbursement (Maximum)||15% of Face Amount|
Personal Accidental Coverage provides Maximum of Tk. 20,00,000 and its proportionate amount as mentioned above. For Housewives, and insureds of age 25 or below, the Maximum Coverage would be Tk. 10,00,000
The unique feature of the plan is that MetLife pays you 50% of the Face Amount (FA) much before the maturity of the policy. It combines both Death and Living Benefits in the most beneficial and convenient manner to you or your beneficiary(ies).
The Living Benefits consists of, among others, Three (3) Installment Payments:
The Death Benefit payment of the Full Face Amount along with Bonuses is paid in the event of death at any time during the term of the policy. 3PPP is available for 12, 15, 18, 21 or 24 Years of coverage.
Important, the 1st and/or 2nd Installment amount has no bearing on the Benefits receivable by the beneficiary(ies) in case of Insured’s Death. Even if the Insured dies after the 2nd Installment has been paid, the beneficiary(ies) receives the FULL FACE AMOUNT plus accrued Bonuses. In the event of death, no deduction is made for the installments already paid.
Two installments that you receive before maturity can be used to meet any of your following needs, or you can invest it whenever you want, to give you the maximum returns.
MetLife’s 3PP Plus policy participates in the profits declared in the form of Reversionary Bonuses. 3PP Plus policies with terms 18 years and above may also be entitled to Capital Growth Dividends (Special Bonus). From the end of 2nd year onwards, 3PP Plus policy starts building Basic Cash Value and MetLife adds the applicable Bonus amount to it. The current bonus rates may change in the future. However, the declared bonuses are paid at the time of Maturity/Death Claim Settlement. In case the policy is surrendered, Basic Cash Value and Cash Value of Reversionary Bonus are payable.
Other attractive features are as follows:
Minimum Age: 30 Days and Maximum Age: 60 Years
12, 15, 18, 21 & 24 Years
Minimum Tk. 100,000 and Maximum Tk. 10,000,000
Age 30 days to 5 years- Minimum Tk. 100,000 and Maximum Tk. 1,500,000
Age 6 years to 15 years- Minimum Tk. 100,000 and Maximum Tk. 2,000,000
Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annually
Please note that, in case of monthly payment mode only EFT debit with Basic Face Amount of Tk. 300,000 and above is applicable.
Bangladesh Taka (BDT)
Suicide (within two years from the date of issue or from the date of any reinstatement of the policy), War or AIDS-all are the exceptions in this policy. Please read the policy document for details on exceptions.
If the premium remains unpaid after grace period (31 days from premium due date) and has not acquired a Basic Cash Value, Policy shall not provide any value/benefit.
There will be no surrender value if the policy is surrendered anytime during the first 2 years. Upon surrender at any time after 2 years the policy owner will receive Basic Cash Value and Cash Value of Reversionary Bonus.
Simply share your contacts with us and we will get back to you soon with the help you need.
1. This plan is underwritten by American Life Insurance Company (MetLife) and is subject at all times to the terms and conditions of the Plan Policy and Riders issued by MetLife. The information contained in the brochure is intended for general consumer understanding only. The values shown in this brochure are for illustrative purposes only. Detailed terms, conditions and exclusions are included in the Policy Document. In case of discrepancy between this brochure and the policy document, the latter shall prevail.
2. The product is not available in the United States, or offered to U.S. persons, for purposes of this statement, a U.S. person is a citizen or resident of United States (including a U.S. Permanent Resident residing outside the U.S.), U.S. partnership and any trust that is controlled by one or more U.S. persons ad is subject to the supervision of a U.S. Court.
3. Supplementary Contracts/Riders (if any) attached with the Basic Policy, will automatically cancel on the termination/expiry date of the Supplementary Contracts/Riders or at the end of the Premium Payment Term, whichever is earlier.