- A unique plan that combines life insurance and savings protection
- Offers you a maximum premium payment term of up to 30 years, thereby giving the flexibility of choosing small payments to suit your budgetary needs
Life insurance from MetLife Bangladesh at a low cost and with a high rate of return on savings
1. If the Premium remains unpaid after grace period (31 days from premium due date) and has not acquired a Basic Cash Value, Policy shall not provide any value/benefit.
2. There will be no Surrender Value if the policy is surrendered anytime during the first 2 years. During the first 7 years, at any time after the policy first has a Basic Cash Value, the owner can surrender the policy and receive the Basic Cash Value less any indebtedness. After the first 7 years, if the policy owner surrenders the policy, a surrender charge shall apply only on the Dividends, if any, transferred to IPA (Investment & Protection Account) on the 7th Policy Anniversary. The rate of surrender charge will not exceed 75% during the 8th Policy year, 50% during the 9th Policy Year and 25% during the 10th Policy Year. There will be no surrender charge after the 10th Policy Year.
3. This is a product brief only – Not a contract or binding document. Your Policy Document will contain the exact terms of coverage, exception and exclusions.
4. This plan is underwritten by American Life Insurance Company (MetLife) and is subject at all times to the terms and conditions of the Plan Policy and Riders issued by MetLife. The information given here is intended for general consumer understanding only. Detailed benefits, terms, conditions and exclusions are included in the Policy Document. In case of any discrepancy between the information described in the website and the policy document, the latter shall prevail.
Note: To know about this Product more, please contact our Financial Associate.